Who can apply?
In order to be considered for housing, you must:
How can I get more information?
Can I change my mind?
How does the Trust decide who to house?
Who normally completes the referral form?
What happens after a referral form is submitted?
- We will confirm we have received your application
- We will look at your application to see if we can house you
- If we can house you, we will look through our vacant properties to see if any of them might suit you
- We may ask you to come in for a chat or visit you in your home
- We will keep you on our referral list for up to 18 months