Friends of The Aldingbourne Trust Donation
The Friends of the Aldingbourne Trust is an independent charity formed in 1995 committed to supporting the work of the Trust. Everything they do is dedicated to facilitating the Trust’s activities and promoting independence and inclusion for people with learning disabilities and autism.
We raise money because;
- We recognise that having friends and social life is vital to everyone
- We provide everyone we support with a Christmas meal and entertainment
- We organise social and fundraising events throughout the year
- We support an online newsletter promoting the clients’ news and achievements
- We hold collections to raise funds and promote awareness
- We apply for charitable grants to enable us to support others
You can also gift aid your donation if you are a UK tax payer which means we can claim an extra 25p from the UK government for every £1 you give.